100% EUROPEAN LINEN SHEETS & BEDDING - MADE IN ITALY
Fine 100% linen has been a luxury staple since the days of Ancient Egypt. Today, the best linen craftsmanship is still found in Western Europe and Scandia Home has created this natural classic bed ensemble with one of Italy's finest bedding houses.
Courtrai, in crisp, white, 100% European linen is handcrafted with an elegant double-hemstitch border on the flat sheets, pillowcases and shams. This hand-guided double hemstitch also graces the top of the bed, where the duvet cover features U-shaped stitching at the break of the bed.
- 100% European Linen
- Double-hemstitch borders on flat sheets, pillowcases, & pillow shams
- Knife-Edge duvet cover with U-shaped double-hemstitch embroidery on top of bed; with button closure
- 17" pocket on fitted sheet with full elastic
- Woven, sewn and finished in Italy for Scandia Home
- Packaged in elegant Scandia Home gift boxes
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat, steam iron on linen setting.
Linen offers the ultimate sleep experience arising from the unique qualities of the flax fiber that makes up the linen yarn. Linen yarns have a very specific structure, creating the singular look and uncharacteristically silky feel of the fabric. Due to natural hollow structure of the flax fiber, linen fabrics are highly absorbent, quick drying, and have the wonderful ability to keep you cooler in the summer and warmer in winter! Ecologically speaking, the flax plant is also naturally sustainable and requires no irrigation.