Cream Phalaenopis Orchid
Overview & Details
This graceful faux moth orchid tied to curly willow and planted in an earthy pot was inspired by Sella Ronda, a beautiful ski run in the Dolomites. Place it in your cozy cabin or sleek loft for a touch of alpine attitude.
- Cream Phalaenopsis, 1 stem, in petal pot.
- Dimensions: 20" diameter x 40" tall.
- Perfect for a kitchen counter or console.
- Handmade to order in the USA.
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
- This item will ship directly from Diane James.
Since launching her first collection 1997, Diane James has been creating the most beautiful floral arrangements and orchid plants...and not one of them has ever wilted! After mastering the art of floral composition in England and France, she turned to “faux” in the 1990’s when asked to create lasting arrangements for her clients’ vacation homes, perfecting her signature “just-from-the-garden” style. Each of these life-like, hand-made arrangements is botanically correct in color and style, and many of the petals are hand-trimmed by one of six floral designers who work in the company’s Connecticut-based studio.