Legna Seville Bedding
Overview & Details
This collection has a design style reminiscent of the ornate iron workings of skilled 17th century craftsmen. Imagine the smooth and supple feel of silk combined with the easy care of cotton. The luxuriously soft fabric used in Legna products is woven to exact specifications in Italy. The wood pulp used to create this amazing textile is harvested from managed forests and is completely biodegradable.
- 100% Italian wood fiber jacquard in colors: Cloud, Silver, Sand, Ecru, Parchment & Glacier.
- Duvet covers and pillow cases have buttoned closure.
- Flat sheets are hemmed at four sides with mitered corners and generous turn back.
- Standard and King pillowcases sold 1 each
- Made in Italy.
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Tumble dry Low heat.
- Allow 2-5 weeks for delivery.
- These items ship directly from SDH.
Inspired by her love of textiles and genuine concern for the environment, Sigrid Wagner founded SDH Fine European Linens in northern California in 1986. For over 25 years, SDH Fine European Linens have been recognized worldwide as an industry leader in creating environmentally conscious luxury bedding. From superior textiles and innovative designs to old-world craftsmanship and attention to detail, SDH has an unwavering commitment to providing timeless style, impeccable quality and lasting comfort.