Bergen Down Free Comforter
Our Bergen Down-Free comforter offers the ultimate luxury to those extra-sensitive sleepers who prefer a down-free environment. The Scandia Supra-Cluster© microfiber has been engineered to our specifications to deliver all the comfort, loft and luxury one would expect from the highest grade natural goose down filling. Lustrous cotton cambric ticking and beautifully piped edges provide a level of detail synonymous with Scandia.
- Down-free comforter for those who prefer synthetic materials
- 300 thread-count cotton cambric ticking
- Double-stitched edges for durability & longevity
- Sewn-through box stitching alleviates cold spots
- Available in sizes: Twin (71" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"), and King (108" x 94")
- Offered in Medium weight
- Professional laundering recommended
- Made in La Crosse, WI from Imported materials
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium, and Ultra, with a few offered in an ultra-light weight. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.