Lucerne Hungarian White Goose Down Pillow
This classic pillow is filled with 650 fill-power Hungarian white goose down and finished in silky-soft cotton Damask stripe ticking. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, The Lucerne is a beautiful choice for any room in the house.
- 350 thread-count cotton Damask ticking
- 650 fill-power Hungarian white goose down
- Sateen piping around edges, double-stitched for durability
- Available in Standard, Queen or King
- Professional cleaning recommended
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Pillow Firmness (Density)
Scandia Down sleep pillows are generally offered in 3 firmness levels: SOFT, MEDIUM, and FIRM. Everyone has their own preferences but typically,
- SOFT will be best for stomach-sleepers,
- MEDIUM is preferred by back sleepers, and
- FIRM is best suited to side sleepers.
If you are uncertain which way to go, medium pillows are a safe bet.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Sleep Pillows. If the pillow you choose isn’t just right, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). There are no labor charges for this. You will be charged for any price difference to upgrade from level to level (down added.) If you downgrade to a softer pillow, there is no refund to lower level but any down removed will be returned to you for use in future restoration.