Luxembourg Siberian White Goose Down Comforter
This magnificent made-to-order comforter combines the loft of 800 fill-power Siberian white goose down with the sumptuous touch of German silk-and-cotton Jacquard. The result is a comforter of extraordinary luxury and beauty. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, the Luxembourg is created for those with a discerning eye.
- 475 thread-count silk & cotton damask ticking with subtle Creme-colored window pane pattern
- 800 fill-power Siberian white goose down
- Hand-sewn sateen piping around edges, double-stitched for durability
- Generous baffle box stitching for even warmth
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen or King
- Professional dry clean only
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: LIGHT, MEDIUM, and ULTRA. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Comforter. If the comforter you selected is too light, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). There are no labor charges for this. You will be charged for any price difference to upgrade from level to level (down added). Due to baffle comforter construction, we cannot remove fill so when in doubt, we recommend you chose the lighter alternative.