Salzburg Polish White Goose Down Comforter
The Salzburg comforter combines the extraordinary loft of our 720 fill-power Polish white goose down nestled in an exquisite 400 thread count German sateen shell. Each Salzburg comforter is carefully crafted in the United States from European components and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime.
- 720 fill-power Polish white goose down
- 400 thread-count German cotton sateen
- Sateen piping around edges, Double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Available in sizes: Twin (71" x 86"), Full (82" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"),King (108" x 94"), and Lux King (116" x 102")
- Offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium & Ultra (see guide for more details)
- Professional laundering recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium, and Ultra, with a few offered in an ultra-light weight. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.