Salzburg Polish White Goose Down Comforter
The Salzburg comforter combines the extraordinary loft of our 720 fill-power Polish white goose down nestled in an exquisite 400 thread count German sateen shell. Each Salzburg comforter is carefully crafted in the United States from European components and is accompanied by the Scandia certificate of authenticity and lifetime warranty.
- 400 thread-count German cotton sateen
- 720 fill-power Polish white goose down
- Hand-sewn sateen piping around edges, double-stitched for durability
- Generous baffle box stitching for even warmth
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen or King
- Professional cleaning recommended
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: LIGHT, MEDIUM, and ULTRA. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Comforter. If the comforter you selected is too light, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). There are no labor charges for this. You will be charged for any price difference to upgrade from level to level (down added). Due to baffle comforter construction, we cannot remove fill so when in doubt, we recommend you chose the lighter alternative.