Salzburg Polish White Goose Down Pillow
The Salzburg pillow combines the extraordinary loft of our 720 fill-power Polish white goose down nestled in an exquisite 400 thread count German sateen shell. Each Salzburg pillow is carefully crafted in the United States from European components and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime.
- 720 fill-power Polish white goose down
- 400 thread-count German sateen ticking
- Sateen piping around edges, double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Available in sizes: Standard (20” x 26”), Queen (20” x 30”), and King (20” x 36”)
- Offered in 3 densities: Soft, Medium, and Firm (see guide for more details)
- Professional laundering recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Pillow Firmness (Density)
Scandia Down sleep pillows are generally offered in 3 firmness levels: SOFT, MEDIUM, and FIRM. Everyone has their own preferences but typically,
- SOFT will be best for stomach-sleepers,
- MEDIUM is preferred by back sleepers, and
- FIRM is best suited to side sleepers.
If you are uncertain which way to go, medium pillows are a safe bet.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Sleep Pillows. If the pillow you choose isn’t just right, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). There are no labor charges for this. You will be charged for any price difference to upgrade from level to level (down added.) If you downgrade to a softer pillow, there is no refund to lower level but any down removed will be returned to you for use in future restoration.