St. Petersburg Siberian White Goose Down Pillow
Inspired by the richness of the imperial city, the St. Petersburg pillow is Scandia Home’s most luxurious and regal offering. Crafted from the finest Siberian down and covered in superior German silk Damask, it is exquisitely sumptuous. With a fill power of 850 – 900 Siberian white goose down—a sublime ratio resulting in supreme fluff and loft. Heirloom-quality comfort is the ultimate refinement for the home. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for life, the St. Petersburg is for those who require the best the world has to offer.
- 850-900 fill-power Siberian white goose down
- 439 thread-count 100% silk Jacquard with baroque pattern
- Sateen piping around edges, double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Available in sizes: Standard (20” x 26”), Queen (20” x 30”), and King (20” x 36”)
- Offered in 3 densities: Soft, Medium, and Firm (see guide for more details)
- Professional dry clean recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Pillow Firmness (Density)
Scandia Down sleep pillows are generally offered in 3 firmness levels: Soft, Medium, and Firm, and a few offerings in Ultra-Soft. Everyone has their own preferences but typically,
- SOFT will be best for stomach-sleepers,
- MEDIUM is preferred by back sleepers, and
- FIRM is best suited to side sleepers.
If you are uncertain which way to go, medium pillows are a safe bet.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Sleep Pillows. If the pillow you choose isn’t just right, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). Contact Customer Service, to learn more.