Vienna Polish White Goose Down Comforter
Old-world artistry meets the ultimate in comfort in this lavish offering. The Vienna is filled with 750 fill-power pure Polish white goose down and enveloped in Scandia crest-patterned cotton batiste from one of Germany's finest mills. The result is a finish that is soft, fine, and light to the touch. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, the Vienna comforter is utterly exquisite.
- 350 thread-count cotton batiste
- 750 fill-power Polish white goose down
- Double-stitched perimeter for durability
- Baffle box stitching eliminates cold spots
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, and Luxury King
- Professional dry clean only
- American made of the finest imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: LIGHT, MEDIUM, and ULTRA. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Comforter. If the comforter you selected is too light, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). There are no labor charges for this. You will be charged for any price difference to upgrade from level to level (down added). Due to baffle comforter construction, we cannot remove fill so when in doubt, we recommend you chose the lighter alternative.