Vienna Polish White Goose Down Comforter
One of our best sellers. Old-world artistry meets the ultimate comfort in this lavish offering. The Vienna comforter is filled with 750 fill-power pure Polish white goose down and enveloped in a Scandia crest-patterned cotton batiste from one of Germany's finest mills, the result is a finish that is soft, fine, and light to the touch. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, the Vienna comforter is utterly exquisite.
- 750 fill-power Polish white goose down
- 350 thread-count cotton batiste
- Cotton piping around edges,double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Available in sizes: Twin (71" x 86"), Full (82" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"), King (108" x 94"), and Lux King (116" x 102")
- Offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium & Ultra (see guide for more details)
- Professional dry clean recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium, and Ultra, with a few offered in an ultra-light weight. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.