Chamonix Siberian White Goose Down Comforter
Inspired by its historic namesake in the valley beneath Mont Blanc, the Chamonix comforter merges lighter than air comfort with optimal thermal performance and delivers the pinnacle of pure luxury for down bedding. With an 800-850 fill-power, goose down clusters provides ideal loft for warmth and volume, while the 100% cotton Austrian nano-sateen shell ensures a soft, silky touch and the weight of a whisper. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, Chamonix is without peer.
- 800-850 fill-power Siberian white goose down
- 440 thread-count 100% cotton Austrian nano-sateen shell
- Sateen piping around edges,double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Available in sizes: Twin (71" x 86"), Full (82" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"), King (108" x 94"), and Lux King (116" x 102")
- Offered in 4 weights: Ultra-light, Light, Medium & Ultra (see guide for more details)
- Professional laundering recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium, and Ultra, with a few offered in an ultra-light weight. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.