Chamonix Siberian White Goose Down Pillow
Inspired by its historic namesake in the valley beneath Mont Blanc, the Chamonix pillow merges airy comfort with optimal performance and delivers the pinnacle of pure luxury for down bedding. 800-850 fill power Siberian white goose down clusters ensure ideal loft for firmness, volume, and recovery, while the 100% cotton Austrian nano-sateen shell ensures soft, silky touch and the weight of a whisper. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, Chamonix is without peer.
- 800-850 fill-power Siberian white goose down
- 400 thread-count 100% cotton Austrian nano-sateen shell
- Sateen piping around edges, double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Available in sizes: Standard (20” x 26”), Queen (20” x 30”), and King (20” x 36”)
- Offered in 3 densities: Soft, Medium, and Firm (see guide for more details)
- Professional laundering recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Pillow Firmness (Density)
Scandia Down sleep pillows are generally offered in 3 firmness levels: Soft, Medium, and Firm, and a few offerings in Ultra-Soft. Everyone has their own preferences but typically,
- SOFT will be best for stomach-sleepers,
- MEDIUM is preferred by back sleepers, and
- FIRM is best suited to side sleepers.
If you are uncertain which way to go, medium pillows are a safe bet.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Sleep Pillows. If the pillow you choose isn’t just right, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). Contact Customer Service, to learn more.