Copenhagen European White Down Comforter
This classic comforter is an excellent entry point into a world of refinement. 600 fill-power European white down is wrapped in soft cotton cambric ticking. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, the Copenhagen is ideal for starter homes, guest rooms, and children’s rooms.
- 600 fill-power European white down
- 300 thread-count cotton cambric ticking
- Double-stitched edges for durability & longevity
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Available in sizes: Twin (71" x 86"), Full (82" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"), and King (108" x 94")
- Offered in 4 weights: Ultra-light, Light, Medium & Ultra (see guide for more details)
- Professional laundering recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: LIGHT, MEDIUM, and ULTRA. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Comforter. If the comforter you selected is too light, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). There are no labor charges for this. You will be charged for any price difference to upgrade from level to level (down added). Due to baffle comforter construction, we cannot remove fill so when in doubt, we recommend you chose the lighter alternative.