Lucerne Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter
This beautifully appointed comforter is filled with 650 fill-power pure Hungarian white goose down and covered with a silky-soft cotton damask stripe ticking. Fine engineering and exceptional details make it a Scandia classic. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, the Lucerne is appropriate for any room in the house.
- 650 fill-power Hungarian white goose down
- 350 thread-count cotton damask ticking
- Sateen piping around edges, double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Available in sizes:Twin (71" x 86"), Full (82" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"), King (108" x 94"), Lux Queen (102" x 102"), and Lux King (116" x 102")
- Offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium & Ultra (see guide for more details)
- Professional laundering recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium, and Ultra, with a few offered in an ultra-light weight. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.