St. Petersburg Siberian White Goose Down Comforter
Inspired by the richness of the imperial city, the St. Petersburg is a regal offering.
Crafted from the finest Siberian down and covered in superior German silk Damask, it is exquisitely sumptuous. With a fill power of 850 – 900 Siberian white goose down—a sublime ratio resulting in supreme fluff and loft—heirloom-quality comfort is the ultimate refinement for the home. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for life, the St. Petersburg is for those who require the best the world has to offer.
The St. Petersburg comforter may be customized for your home, yacht or plane.
- 439 thread-count 100% silk Jacquard with baroque pattern
- 850-900 fill-power Siberian white goose down
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen, King, Luxury Queen and Luxury King
- Dry clean only
- American made of the finest imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: LIGHT, MEDIUM, and ULTRA. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Comforter. If the comforter you selected is too light, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). There are no labor charges for this. You will be charged for any price difference to upgrade from level to level (down added). Due to baffle comforter construction, we cannot remove fill so when in doubt, we recommend you chose the lighter alternative.