St. Petersburg Siberian White Goose Down Comforter
The St. Petersburg comforter is Scandia Home's most luxurious and regal offering. We sourced the finest of Siberian white goose down from our leading partner to find the most premium quality down to craft the finest of comforters. Covered in superior German silk damask and with an 850-900 fill-power, resulting in a sublime ratio ensuing supreme fluff and loft. Heirloom-quality comfort is the ultimate refinement for the home. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, St. Petersburg is for those who require the best the world has to offer.
- 850-900 fill-power Siberian white goose down
- 430 thread-count 100% silk Jacquard with baroque pattern
- Sateen piping around edges,double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Available in sizes: Twin (71" x 86"), Full (82" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"), King (108" x 94"), and Lux King (116" x 102")
- Offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium & Ultra (see guide for more details)
- Professional dry clean recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Comforter (Weights)
Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium, and Ultra, with a few offered in an ultra-light weight. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power. These levels are sometimes identified with seasonal designations like Summer Weight, Year-Round, or Winter Weight.