Vienna Polish White Goose Down Pillow
Old-world artistry meets the ultimate in comfort in this lavish offering. The Vienna is filled with 750 fill-power pure Polish white goose down and enveloped in Scandia crest-patterned cotton batiste from one of Germany’s finest mills. The result is a finish that is soft, fine and light to the touch. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, The Vienna is utterly exquisite.
- 350 thread-count cotton batiste
- 750 fill-power Polish white goose down
- Cotton piping around edges, double-stitched for durability
- Available in Standard, Queen or King
- Professional dry clean only
- American made of imported materials
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Pillow Firmness (Density)
Scandia Down sleep pillows are generally offered in 3 firmness levels: SOFT, MEDIUM, and FIRM. Everyone has their own preferences but typically,
- SOFT will be best for stomach-sleepers,
- MEDIUM is preferred by back sleepers, and
- FIRM is best suited to side sleepers.
If you are uncertain which way to go, medium pillows are a safe bet.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Sleep Pillows. If the pillow you choose isn’t just right, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). There are no labor charges for this. You will be charged for any price difference to upgrade from level to level (down added.) If you downgrade to a softer pillow, there is no refund to lower level but any down removed will be returned to you for use in future restoration.