Vienna Polish White Goose Down Pillow
One of our best sellers. Old-world artistry meets the ultimate comfort in this lavish offering. The Vienna pillow is filled with 750 fill-power pure Polish white goose down and enveloped in a Scandia crest-patterned cotton batiste from one of Germany's finest mills, the result is a finish that is soft, fine, and light to the touch. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, the Vienna pillow is utterly exquisite.
- 750 fill-power Polish white goose down
- 350 thread-count cotton batiste
- Cotton piping around edges, double-stitched for durability
- Available in sizes: Standard (20” x 26”), Queen (20” x 30”), and King (20” x 36”)
- Offered in 3 densities: Soft, Medium, and Firm (see guide for more details)
- Professional dry clean recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified Hypoallergenic
Scandia Down Pillow Firmness (Density)
Scandia Down sleep pillows are generally offered in 3 firmness levels: Soft, Medium, and Firm, and a few offerings in Ultra-Soft. Everyone has their own preferences but typically,
- SOFT will be best for stomach-sleepers,
- MEDIUM is preferred by back sleepers, and
- FIRM is best suited to side sleepers.
If you are uncertain which way to go, medium pillows are a safe bet.
And remember, Scandia Home offers a complimentary adjustment on your new Scandia Down Sleep Pillows. If the pillow you choose isn’t just right, Scandia Home will adjust it for you within 60 days of your purchase (or receipt as a gift). Contact Customer Service, to learn more.